Thursday 29 April 2010

giving the cows a run for their money

Cows have gas.
Gas = methane
Methane + oxygen = carbon dioxide
Carbon dioxide = all bad for the environment
I get it. I do. But really? Cows? Their methane emmissions amount to 16% per annum...

Obviously, you have not been to my house lately. If you came for a visit you might change your mind. Cows aren't causing global warming. The sprout is. Or, more accurately, the fart symphony of green house gases coming out of the sprout's butt is. You've got to hear it to believe it. I should start selling tickets!

Seriously tho. He's not that big. I have no idea how he can have so much gas stuck up there. I have no idea where it all comes from.

And okay, maybe lentils isn't the best thing to serve a baby. Curried lentils, actually. But lentils are tasty. The sprout readily agrees.

I am sure his methane emmissions amount to at least 17%...

You cows ain't got nuttin' on my baby.

Except that we think you are tasty and we will eat you.

Mmm... beefy...

No comments:

Post a Comment