Friday 11 June 2010

uh... you missed a spot

My child loves the broom.

Okay, that sounds like a euphemism for...

Well, we aren't going to go there.

But, seriously, the sprout loves the broom. Literally.

We've all been working hard getting our place ready for sale. Which has involved giving the sprout a lot of piggy backs in the Beco. (Oh, god... that sound like a euphemism too...) If I need to get something done, like, say, sweep the floors and the sprout wants to, say, cruise the furniture and put lots of sweaty footprints all over the nice floor I am trying to clean, it is just easier to hoist him on to my back. Where he can chat and drool on mummy's head and point and tell me I am doing it all wrong.

He always giggles when I sweep. It is by far the funniest thing I've done lately. Apparently, I suck at cleaning the floor. I suck so much that it reduces my child to a giggling lunatic.

I guess the sprout thought I needed a lesson in how it's done.
Can you see the dust that he's swept up? Genius child. I wonder if I can whore him out to cleaning companies and make some extra cash have more money to put into his RESP.

Oh wait, there is something against child labour, isn't there?

No child labour laws were broken during the writing of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment